Our 'School Council' consists of pupils from Yrs 1-6 and they act as a link between the children and the Senior Leadership Team. All team members ensure that the children in the school are listened to.
Personal Qualities of Team Members
- Friendly and approachable
- Good listeners
- Honest and sensible
- Able to uphold and demonstrate the school's positive values
Some of the tasks they undertake
- Attending meetings
- Listen to the views and opinions of others and effectively communicate these in meetings
- Strive to make the school a better place
- Collect the viewpoints of pupils
- Have special responsibility for something important in the school
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team to audit and improve areas of the school.