Bright Stars Before and After School Club
- Bright Stars is split into Key Stage bubbles
- Breakfast club is located in the hall and is divided into zoned areas, Key Stage 1, Lower Key Stage 2 and Upper Key Stage 2
- After school club is run from the hall and the Tree House, with Key Stage 1 in the Tree House and Key Stage 2 in the hall
- The children are regularly sanitising their hands.
Meet the Team
Bright Start is managed by Mrs Hudson and she is joined by a wonderful team who will care for and supervise your children.
Our before and after school club opens every day from 7.30am - 8.45am and 3.05pm - 5.35pm
The cost is £4.00 per morning session and £8.75 per evening session and must be paid in advance via parent pay
The children get breakfast and a hearty snack at teatime
For emergencies only during club opening hours please ring: 07595210295
For further enquiries or to book a place please contact Mrs Hudson via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon - Cheese and ham crackers with salad and a yoghurt
Tue - Scone or crumpet with salad/fruit and a yoghurt
Wed - Tuna and cheese/ham sandwiches, salad and a yoghurt
Thu - Beans on toast or pasta bake, yoghurt
Fri - Pizza night
Routine and Daily Activities
- 3pm - 4pm
- Snack time and hall activities.
- 4pm - 5pm
- Outdoor Play and Activities.
- 5pm - close
- Hall chill-out time (Educational TV / story time / colouring)
Monday - Quiz Night
Tuesday - Dodgeball
Wednesday - Board games
Thursday - Bingo Night
Friday - Movie Night