Bright Stars Before and After School Club
We plan to reopen Bright Stars from Monday 14th September.
This will give us the opportunity to review the safest way of providing this support as we know that many of you rely on this to enable you to go to work.
Meet the Team
Bright Start will be managed by Mrs Hudson while Miss Clift is on maternity leave and she is joined by a wonderful team who will care for and supervise your children.
Mrs Hudson, Miss Mayfield and Mrs Stokes work every day, with one additional team member.
Our before and after school club opens every day from 7.30am - 8.45am and 3.05pm - 5.35pm
The cost is £4.00 per morning session and £8.75 per evening session and must be paid in advance via parent pay
For emergencies only during club opening hours please ring: 07595210295
For further enquiries or to book a place please contact Mrs Hudson via firstname.lastname@example.org
Routine and Activities
- Children will be offered a healthy breakfast from the menu to enjoy with their friends at the table.
- After breakfast the children have the opportunity to chose table top activities such as board games, jigsaws, colouring etc
- At 8:30 the children will play circle games before going to their classrooms.
After School Club
15:05 - 16:00
After registering and ordering their snack,
the children have three options:
- Outside play, with P.E equipment and blanket activities, such as sketching, reading, beading and loom bands (weather permitting)
- Making/baking/creative (in a classroom)
- Free play in the Tree House; role play area, construction, puzzles, games and art.
Again the children have 3 options:
- Outside play, as above
- Physical activity in the hall; Just Dance, dodgeball, circuit fun
- Free play in the Tree House, as above plus the option of Bingo or a quiz
Chill out time; story time, circle games, educational TV programmes.
The children who attend Bright Stars are assigned to a team, named after successful British mountaineers; Glynn, Forrest, Davis and Moffat.
Each team has two team leaders from year 5 and 6.
Children's positive behaviour and achievements will be rewarded daily with tokens and their team will climb the mountain.
At the end of each half term, the team who have reached the top of the reward mountain, will chose a reward